Collection of your Personal Information
When you visit this website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse this website, we may collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to this website, and information about how you interact with this website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We may collect Device Information using one or more of the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on this website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse this website.
If you complete and submit a form on this website, such as a newsletter subscription form, we may collect the information you provided for the purpose of engaging in the activity and in the manner detailed on the particular form. We refer to this information as “Contact Information.”. We will not use the information for any purpose other that that indicated on the form.
About Cookies and how to Disable and Enable Them
It is your responsibility to disable cookies in your web browser if you do not wish to use them.
For information about Cookies and instructions on how disable them in all popular web browsers, visit: http://www.whatarecookies.com
Use of your Personal Information
We may use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through this website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We may use the Contact Information that we collect to provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to improve and optimize this website. For example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with this website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
Sharing of your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties for the purpose of analysing and interpreting this information. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use this website.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Through the use of 3rd party services such as Facebook ads, Google Adwords or AddThis sharing buttons, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of specific targeted advertising services via these websites:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- AddThis – http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
Additionally, you can opt out of many services via these websites:
- DAA Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info
- NAI opt out program: http://www.optout.networkadvertising.org
- EDAA opt-out program: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter this website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, and also if you are not, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information on this website.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through this website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe. This may include transferring information to Australia, New Zealand, Canada or the United States.
When you place an order through this website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. When you subscribe to a mailing list or newsletter through this website, we retain your Contact Information until you unsubscribe or otherwise ask to have it removed.
Changes to this Policy
Related Privacy Policies
Whilst using this website for its intended purpose, Personal Information may be shared with other services, such as Facebook, AddThis, Linked-in, PayPal and others. All of those services have their own privacy policies and legal statements and it is your responsibility to read and be aware of them. The most likely ones you will encounter are listed here.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Linked-in: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/nz/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full
- DPS Payment Express: https://www.paymentexpress.co.nz/legal-info
- MailChimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal
- Constant Contact: https://www.constantcontact.com/legal
- Campaign Monitor: https://www.campaignmonitor.com/policies
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us through the contact information on this website.